The Great Way of Spiritual Perfection
4th Translation Edition (2014)
Exercises are the Supplementary Means for Reaching Perfection
November 13, 1996
Chapter I The Features of Falun Dafa
1. A Law Wheel is Cultivated, Not an Energy Elixir.
2. The Law Wheel Refines the Person Even When He or She is Not Doing the Exercises.
3. Cultivating the Main Consciousness so that You Get Gong.
4. Cultivation of Both Mind and Body.
5. Five Exercises that are Simple and Easy to Learn.
6. No Directing with Thought, No Going Awry, and a Rapid Increase of Gong.
7. No Concern for Location, Time, or Direction When Doing the Exercises, and No Concern About Ending the Practice.
8. Having the Protection of My Law Bodies, There is No Need to Fear Meddling by Malevolent External Entities.
Chapter II Illustrations and Explanations of the Exercise Movements
1. Buddha Stretching a Thousand Arms
2. Falun Standing Stance
3. Penetrating the Cosmic Extremes
4. Falun Cosmic Orbit
5. Reinforcing Supernatural Powers
Chapter III Mechanics and Principles of the Exercise Movements
1. The First Exercise
2. The Second Exercise
3. The Third Exercise
4. The Fourth Exercise
5. The Fifth Exercise
Appendix I What is Expected of Falun Dafa Assistance Centers
Appendix II Regulations for Falun Dafa Disciples in Spreading Dafa and Teaching the Exercises
Appendix III The Standards for Falun Dafa Assistants
Appendix IV Notification for Practitioners of Falun Dafa